310S Mechanic/Technician – Ford Dealership
Would you like to earn hourly wages while working with an award winning team?
Are you interested in earning your Ford Master’s certification and be paid to train?
We are offering full-time employment at both our locations in Hearst & Kapuskasing.
With two locations on highway 11 in Hearst and Kapuskasing, Lecours Motor Sales has been serving Ford customers in North Eastern Ontario since 1956. We have been voted in the top 15% of all Canadian Dealers for our dedication to excellent customer service.
Our new facility in Hearst allows us to work on medium sized trucks and specializes in up-fitting commercial vehicles to suite your company’s needs. We are renown across Canada for our HiRail modifications to light and medium trucks.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Earn your Ford Technician competency in the specialty of your choice!
- Individual training plan is created with clear targets and future corresponding pay increases.
- You are paid to train, either after hours online or off site training.
- Hands-on classroom training at Ford headquarters.
- Even earn a Master’s certification, the highest qualification for Ford Technicians.
- 310S License
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have own tools
- Must possess a strong sense of organization and must be detail orientated
- Ability to work as a team
Apply Now! Send your application to:
Sylvain Couture, Service Manager
Full-Time, hourly wages, paid for training
Location: Both Hearst & Kapuskasing Locations
AUTOMOTIVE SALES FINANCIAL ADVISOR KAPUSKASING
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates all of the Financing & Leasing for customers.
- Processes financing paperwork
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Ford Credit & Bank Financing Programs
- Good knowledge of the Credit Process
- Completes In-Ford Training
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Follows F & I Processes to ensure standards are met
- Ensures a high quality, effective and professional experience for customers
- Follows up with Customers to ensure their needs have been met.
- Implements and adapts to changes quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for other duties assigned and/or required by business need
Achieving High Standards focuses on ensuring customer satisfaction, getting results, getting details right and displaying professionalism and integrity. This involves anticipating customer needs and seeking solutions to satisfy customers, achieving or exceeding sales and service goals, showing concern for all aspects of the job no matter how small, following ethical standards set by the company and acting in a professional manner.
Working effectively with others focuses on valuing teamwork, listening, speaking and writing effectively, and using these communication skills to influence customers and to ask probing questions about customer problems and needs. This includes being aware of the impact of one’s own behavior on others and using appropriate communication styles with others.
Handling Pressure focuses on adapting to change, maintaining composure, resolving conflicts and multi-tasking. This includes changing work priorities or procedures in response to changing conditions and multiple work demands, maintaining performance under stress or opposition, remaining sensitive to time deadlines, keeping a positive and professional demeanor, analyzing all viewpoints objectively and shifting between two or more activities while maintaining high levels of quality.
Managing Complexity focuses on planning and prioritizing, analyzing problems and making decisions. This includes accomplishing goals, customer handling and business growth; recognizing problems; and determining relationships between “cause” and “effect.”
Applying the Basics focuses on referencing written information, applying basic math skills, using computer and technical systems, completing forms and learning new procedures. This includes using computer systems to access and input information, learning new information and completing forms to the specifications of the dealership.
Understanding and Using Business Knowledge focuses on applying general technical knowledge and using knowledge of dealership operations. This includes using skills to carry out company policies, build customer loyalty and assist in controlling costs.
Join our Team with a Great Benefit Package!
- Two years in financing / lending environment
- High School Graduate Preferred
- Driver’s License Preferred
Location: Financial Advisor, Kapuskasing, Lecours Motor Sales