310S Mechanic/Technician – Ford Dealership
Would you like to earn hourly wages while working with an award winning team?
Are you interested in earning your Ford Master’s certification and be paid to train?
We are offering full-time employment at both our locations in Hearst & Kapuskasing.
With two locations on highway 11 in Hearst and Kapuskasing, Lecours Motor Sales has been serving Ford customers in North Eastern Ontario since 1956. We have been voted in the top 15% of all Canadian Dealers for our dedication to excellent customer service.
Our new facility in Hearst allows us to work on medium sized trucks and specializes in up-fitting commercial vehicles to suite your company’s needs. We are renown across Canada for our HiRail modifications to light and medium trucks.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Earn your Ford Technician competency in the specialty of your choice!
- Individual training plan is created with clear targets and future corresponding pay increases.
- You are paid to train, either after hours online or off site training.
- Hands-on classroom training at Ford headquarters.
- Even earn a Master’s certification, the highest qualification for Ford Technicians.
- 310S License
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have own tools
- Must possess a strong sense of organization and must be detail orientated
- Ability to work as a team
Apply Now! Send your application to:
Sylvain Couture, Service Manager
Full-Time, hourly wages, paid for training
Location: Both Hearst & Kapuskasing Locations