310S MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN – Hearst
310S MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN – HEARST FORD DEALERSHIP
We are offering full-time employment at our Hearst Location to existing Canadian residents presently residing in the country only.
-With two locations on highway 11 in Hearst and Kapuskasing, Lecours Motor Sales has been serving Ford customers in North Eastern Ontario since 1956.
-Customers have voted Lecours Motor Sales in the top Ford dealerships in Canada in satisfaction scores.
-Are you looking to get involved with an automotive dealership that places emphasis on customer service with expert, friendly advice?
-Are you looking to improve your quality of life and spend more time with your family?
-Come work in a learning atmosphere where the outdoors is literally at our doorstep.
Why Should You Apply at Lecours Motor Sales?
- Learning atmosphere: Hourly wages mean your co-workers do not compete with you; they are not penalised when leaving their jobs to help other techs.
- We help you guarantee your work, if your job comes back, you still get paid to refix it a second time and make it right.
- Competitive hourly wages and benefits including a pension plan.
- Annual Tool purchase allowance and safety boot purchase allowance.
- Your individual training plan is created with clear targets and future corresponding pay increases.
- You are paid to train, either at home or visiting Ford headquarters for hands-on classroom training.
- Bonuses help you earn a Master’s certification, the highest qualification for Ford Technicians at no cost to you.
- New state of the art dealership in Hearst includes a heated floor and every service bay is extra-large sized with its own door.
- We provide most of the tools required to perform your trade, we ask that you supply your hand tools.
- Each technician is assigned their own Toughbook, work counter with telephone, PC with widescreen.
- Canadian citizen presently residing in Canada
- 310S License is preferable
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have own hand tools
- Must possess a strong sense of organization and must be detail orientated
- Ability to work as a team