Let our team of Finance and Insurance Advisors help you make well informed decisions by identifying your personal needs and offering you valuable solutions. You can be confident that you will be presented with knowledgeable advice.
PROTECT YOUR BUDGET AND YOUR HARD EARNED CREDIT RATING
- No medical exam or health questions required for full insurance coverage.
- Benefits continue for as long as you remain disabled, or till the loan is paid in full.
- Benefits start after 30 days of doctor declaration of sickness or injury, either on or off the job, and are unable to earn an income.
- Benefits are paid retroactively from the first day of your disability.
- Payments are made directly to the creditor/lender for each day of disability.
- You may claim more than once during the term of your coverage.
- Premiums are based on the amount financed of your vehicle, borrower age and personal factors do not apply.
- Benefits are available for co-borrower in addition to principal borrower.
Why a Prepaid Maintenance Plan makes sense
All required scheduled maintenance for your Ford vehicle, as outlined in your vehicle’s maintenance guide is included in the plans.
Include your future maintenance costs in your vehicle’s monthly payment.
Regular maintenance performed by Ford factory-trained Technicians using Ford approved parts and honored at any Ford Dealer across Canada and the United States.
The Ford Maintenance Protection Plan also covers routine inspections, preventative care, and the replacement of normal wear-and-tear items that normally are not covered under warranty!
- Engine oil and filter changes
- Multi-point inspections
- Tire rotations
- Brake pads and linings
- Shock absorbers/struts
- Spark plugs
- Clutch discs
- Engine belts
- Engine coolant hoses, clamps and o-ring seals
- Wiper blades
- Diesel exhaust fluid fill
Protect your budget from unexpected repairs after your warranty expires by including them in your finance terms.