LOT ATTENDANT - Kapuskasing
Lot Attendant Job Description:
We are looking to recruit an energetic, detail-oriented lot attendant to maintain our dealership’s new and used vehicle inventory. The lot attendant will assist in receiving vehicle shipments, ensure all accessories are included, and move and arrange vehicles to maximize use of space. You will ensure new, used, wholesale and awaiting title vehicles are parked in designated lot areas, as well as those waiting for maintenance and to be cleaned.
To ensure success, you need to be accountable and employ prudence in performing your duties. Top candidates are proficient multitaskers, organized and can perform to a high level of accuracy.
Lot Attendant Responsibilities:
- Ensuring lot is organized, clean and welcoming to customers.
- Ensuring vehicles are clean and presentable.
- Arranging and parking vehicles in designated lot areas according to dealership standards.
- Inspecting vehicles upon arrival and before delivery.
- Overseeing and maintaining keys.
- Providing transportation for customers.
- Performing snow removal from vehicles.
- Informing supervisor of issues as they arise.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Working productively and effectively with co-workers.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Lot Attendant Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal instructions.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- Physically fit and capable of working outdoors in all types of weathers.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and work ethic.